Tuesday 5 February 2013

Lent is nearly here and I'm getting ready for the challenge!

Firstly, make sure you read the challenge and donate pages above.

I've been munching my way through the fridge to make sure it's empty of plastic items on Sunday, I don't think i'll eat all the butter, tomato puree and mayo- still I do have my handy housemates to rely on!!

I'm making preparations and wondering if we have a local milkman, can I find toothpaste in a non-plastic tube, how will I wash my hair? Yikes! It's looking like it will be a long 6 weeks!

However my main task is to start distributing the blog, so make sure you share my link on your twitter and facebook pages and spread the love! Thanks folks!

Plastic out.

4 comments:

  1. It's a shame the blog hasn't continued, but I was an avid fan of Life Less Plastic and you might find it a useful source of information for plastic free products: http://lifelessplastic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen,

      There have been posts since this one. Please visit the home page :) I'm about to add a review of my first week which I hope you will enjoy!

      Emily

      Delete
  2. thanks for shaing i like the topic on website..
    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your post interesting to read and i want to say that this is a best post i have ever seen until now. Take a look at this very interesting article Top 10 Used Car Websites

    ReplyDelete